- Executive advisor for public and privately-owned organizations on IT business alignment and integration, strategic planning, and global technology design. Clients range from high-profile startups to large-scale multinational organizations.
- Strengthen and streamline client’s technology portfolio and business operations via the development of sustainable and cost-effective technology and operations solutions.
- Portfolio includes premier organizations, such as:
- Zenefits – Dramatically improved ARR and customer retention and satisfaction levels, while reducing support costs, through the successful implementation of the company’s customer enablement platform, CPQ, and billing system (Zuora). Reestablished their Business Technology group by aligning it with Zenefits short- and long-term business objectives – repositioned and rebranded the department, elevated and recruited management and staff, and reimplemented their business application portfolio.
- Palo Alto Networks – Designed the organization’s global IT infrastructure including the implementation of all data center and application environments. Established their newly created Technical Operations Department supporting the organization’s PaaS solutions, leveraging a mixture of outsourcing (Rackspace, AWS, S3, Akamai CDN) and insourcing models.
- Scientific Learning – Spearheaded the reimplementation of the organization’s internal and technical operations infrastructure and application architecture with a focus on their cloud-based (Amazon, S3) SaaS e-Learning product offering.
Diamond Foods – Orchestrated the successful global infrastructure integration related to their acquisition of the Pringles organization from Proctor and Gamble as the primary architect.